|Antoine D'Coolette (Sonicverse)|
Antoine D'Coolette is a Crash generation looper and a member of the Freedom Fighters who oppose Dr. Eggman in practically every variant where they exist. Sonic frequently counts himself a member as well.
Early Loop ActivityEdit
As a Crash generation looper, Antoine has not had much time in the Loops. He has had at least one Loop where he spent his time training his running speed against the fabled Roadrunner, to the point that he can now keep up with a baseline Sonic.
Fused and Variant Loops allow Loopers to gain abilities beyond what would be accepted as normal. Antoine has displayed the following abilities:
- Swordsmanship: As much as his friends might make fun of his supposed lack of skill at times, Antoine is actually a highly skilled swordsman. He has even learned to combine his bladed prowess with Sonic's signature Spin Dash to become a whirling engine of destruction.
- Speed: Antoine has spent several Loops attempting to bring his speed up to where he can keep up with Sonic. Recently he had a Loop replacing one Wile E. Coyote and took the opportunity to train against the Roadrunner. It has paid off very well.
- Transformations: Antoine has picked up only one known transformations at this time.
- Cool Man: Shortly after Antoine and the others helped get the Megaverse online, it was discovered that the events had left each of those involved with a benign glitch in their Yggdrasil code that could be tapped to transform into their Roboticized Master selves and back.
- Subspace Pocket: An ability nearly every Looper learns, Antoine can take an object and "hide it away" from the rest of the world. An item in a Subspace Pocket will remain there even if a loop resets unless the object in question is also Looping.
Freedom Fighters: Antoine is the swordsman of the group and often the one assigned to be the official bodyguard of Princess Sally.
Sonic: Antoine is a good friend of Sonic and respects him as a fellow Freedom Fighter, not matter how much the two might poke fun at each other.
Bunnie Rabbot: Antoine and Bunnie were married in their baseline, and it is a relationship that they renew at every opportunity.
Dr. Eggman: Antoine highly dislikes the bad doctor and works tirelessly towards a world free from his despotic intentions.