|Charmy Bee (Sonicverse)|
|Special Abilities|| Flight
Charmy Bee is the most hyperactive and childish member of the Chaotix and generally the youngest in physical age. However, due to peculiarities of the Sonic baseline, he could Loop in as any age from six to sixteen.
Early Loop ActivityEdit
Charmy and the other Chaotix tend to either help Knuckles defend the Floating Island and the Master Emerald, or run a detective agency that is often teetering on the edge of solvency.
Charmy himself could often care less about the peculiarities of any particular variant so long as he can hang out with his friends and have fun.
Fused and Variant Loops allow Loopers to gain abilities beyond what would be accepted as normal. Charmy has displayed the following abilities:
- Flight: Charmy can fly with great speed and agility, even while carrying significant weight.
- Stinger: As a bee, Charmy has a large and painful stinger he can use as a weapon.
- Psychosomatic Powers: Charmy has something of an issue with Loop abilities. He can any he's obtained flawlessly so long as he dresses the part.
- Bee, Charmy Bee: Agent 007 of Angel Island Secret Service.
- Indiana Charmy: Adventurer Archaeologist with a whip.
- Power of Rock: Charmy has learned how to use rocking sound waves offensively, though he's only displayed this ability when performing with other Chaotix members. Recently he and the other Chaotix obtained magical musical instruments (from Sonic as payment for some old debts) that can split the ground and manipulate the weather in a local area. Charmy plays the drums.
- Transformations: Charmy has picked up only one known transformation at this time.
- Charmy Man: Shortly after Charmy and the others helped get the Megaverse online, it was discovered that the events had left each of those involved with a benign glitch in their Yggdrasil code that could be tapped to transform into their Roboticized Master selves and back.
- Subspace Pocket: An ability nearly every Looper learns, Charmy can take an object and "hide it away" from the rest of the world. An item in a Subspace Pocket will remain there even if a loop resets unless the object in question is also Looping.
The Chaotix: Charmy is the hyperactive youth of the team and is good friends with all of its members.
Proto Man: Charmy likes "Pogo Man" and thinks he has a cool scarf.
Knuckles: Charmy respects Knuckles a great deal.
Shade: Charmy adores the part-time member of the Chaotix and wishes she would join full-time when she's Awake.