|Universe||My Little Pony|
|Special Abilities||Shapeshifting, Telempathy|
|Extra Notes||Best known case of Chrysalis Syndrome|
Chrysalis is an Equestrian looper, and the namesake of Chrysalis Syndrome.
As a Changeling Queen, Chrysalis is an insect-like pony (or a pony-like insect) with black chitinous skin, green eyes, a twisted horn, tattered wings and holes through her body and turquoise mane.
In the baseline, she is known for abducting Princess Mi Amore Cadenza to absorb her husband Shining Armor's love, and invading Canterlot when this didn't work out. She first awoke in Slavequestria, a variant timeline in which Celestia had legalized slavery. In this variant, Chrysalis was married to Shining Armor and aided him in running that universe's version of the Underground Railroad.
When Chrysalis first awoke, she believed that her baseline was a bad dream and fully embraced her role, which caused problems when she realized the true situation, and that what she thought was reality was just a variant. For a while, she had trouble dealing with Shining Armor, as she still loved him. She has by now gotten over that, and is Trixie's marefriend.
Chrysalis is known as the one who revealed that Jean-Luc Picard was looping, using her telempathic abilities.
- Shapeshifting: A natural ability of all Changelings, their magic allows them to assume the form of other living beings.
- Telempathy: Chrysalis is able to sense the emotions of other living beings.
- Subspace Pocket: Standard Looper ability, allowing the user to store objects within their soul and carry them from Loop to Loop.
- Element of Kindness: Earned in a Loop in which she lost out on being queen to her sister and created the identity of Fluttershy. Believing Twilight was unAwake, she took it upon herself to try and protect the others en route to the Castle of the Two Sisters, earning the Element in the process and learning afterward that Twilight was merely Stealth-Looping to try and troll Discord later.
- Trixie Lulamoon: Chrysalis' marefriend, whom she began dating in an effort to get past the loss of her original Loop's Shining Armor. The two hit it off, and have been close ever since.
- Shining Armor: In the Slavequestria loop, which she perceives as her baseline, she was married to an Unawake Shining Armor. Because of this, she originally had problems dealing with his awake self. However, with Trixie's help, she has gotten over that.