|E-123 Omega (Sonicverse)|
|Special Abilities|| Bullets
Lots of bullets
Lots and lots of bullets
E-123 Omega claims to be the strongest robot that Dr. Eggman has ever created. While this is debatable, especially with the existence of Metal Sonic, the fact remains that nothing else the bad doctor has ever made is so singularly geared towards complete and total destruction in so small a package.
Flicky or Robot?Edit
It tends to be a toss-up if the non-looping Omega is a flicky (an avian denizen native to the Sonicverse) contained in a robot shell, as per Eggman's traditional robot creation method, or fully a robot with no biological component whatsoever.
Omega has displayed the following abilities:
- Guns. Lots and lots of guns: Omega was created with combat in mind. Highly destructive and violent combat. And he loves his job even if he has developed a moral code that drives him to protect others. He'll just protect them with armor-piercing rounds and gratuitous explosions.
- Transformations: Omega has a few potential transformations depending on the Loop.
- Flicky: If the current variant is such, and either Rouge or Shadow is Awake, the looping members of Team Dark possess a program created by Rouge that allows Omega's flicky form to exit his robot shell and later return to it. However, even as a member of the normally peaceful avian race, Omega shows a marked preference for his immensely destructive robot body.
- Omega Man: Shortly after Omega and the loopers of his branch helped get the Megaverse online, it was discovered that the events had left each of those involved with a benign glitch in their Yggdrasil code that could be tapped to transform into their Roboticized Master selves and back. It is implied to be entirely possible for Omega, likely in flicky form, to learn how to tap into this ability and make use of it.
- Subspace Pocket: An ability nearly every Looper learns, and one many are very glad Omega does not possess. Probably because he'd use it solely for storing more ammunition and most believe he already possesses too much.
Team Dark: Omega likes the other members of his team (at least after the initial misunderstandings common to Loop iterations). This is evidenced by the fact that he doesn't try to shoot them.
Bass: In the one Loop they have been shown interacting with each other, Omega and Bass have gotten along frighteningly well.
Dr. Eggman: Omega loathes Dr. Eggman.