Master Weapons are a designation give to the primary weapons possessed by the Robot Masters from the Megaverse. While Dr. Wily can claim creatorship over more of these than anyone else, he is far from the only one capable. The list of Robot Masters and Master Weapons was long in the Megaverse baseline, but with the introduction of the Loops, the roster of both is ever-expanding.
Master Weapon ListEdit
Weapons, support items, and utility adaptors that are not associated with any specific Robot Master or other individual.
- Magnet Beam: Creates a nigh indestructible single-plane forcefield that can be also used as a temporary makeshift platform.
- Item-1: Creates a hovering platform in mid-air.
- Item-2: Creates a jet sled that can then be ridden upon. A favored method of transport for robot masters without their own flight capability or flight-capable support units.
- Item-3: Creates a platform that can crawl up and down vertical surfaces, making for a makeshift elevator.
- Carry Platform: A hovering platform that is smaller than Item-1, but serves a similar purpose.
- Wire Adaptor: A steel grappling hook at the end of a long sturdy cord.
- Balloon Adaptor: A hovering inflated platform that makes for a relatively soft landing even from a high height. Is also used as another type of floating platform.
- Super Arrow: An arrow that flies straight and fast, and can also be ridden upon. Also sticks to walls upon impact.
- Mega Ball: A hard ball that can be kicked like a soccer ball to damage enemies or propel a robot that jumps on it higher into the air.
- Coil Adaptor: Fires a spring-loaded jumping platform into place.
Weapons of Dr. Light's Original SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 1.
- Rolling Cutter: Weapon of DLN-003 Cut Man which is a pair of large scissors that can not only slice through most objects, but also return like a boomerang. It is the weakness of Elec Man.
- Strong Arm: Weapon of DLN-004 Guts Man that grants the robot using it tremendous strength. It is the weakness of Cut Man.
- Ice Slasher: Weapon of DLN-005 Ice Man that launches a damaging projectile that also freezes. It is the weakness of Fire Man.
- Hyper Bomb: Weapon of DLN-006 Bomb Man that generates spherical high explosives. It is the weakness of Guts Man.
- Fire Storm: Weapon of DLN-007 Fire Man that projects intense flames, sometimes including a backwash that damages those nearby the user. It is the weakness of Bomb Man.
- Thunder Beam: Weapon of DLN-008 Elec Man that fires an immense and powerful bolt of electricity. It is the weakness of Ice Man.
Weapons of Dr. Light's Additional Early DesignsEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man Powered Up remake plus one cut from the original game.
- Glue Gun: Weapon of DLN-009 Bond Man that coats the target in a hefty grade of riot foam-like adhesive, stopping them in their tracks.
- Time Slow: Weapon of DLN-00A Time Man that slows the progression of time for opponents in an area to a crawl. High voltage electricity disrupts this though.
- Oil Slider: Weapon of DLN-00B Oil Man that shoots a blob of slick oil that can then be used to slide on (provided it's not set on fire).
Weapons of Dr. Wily's First Original SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 2.
- Metal Blade: Weapon of DWN-009 Metal Man that allows the user to create exceedingly sharp saw blades for little energy cost that can be thrown with speed and accuracy. It is the weakness of Metal Man himself.
- Air Shooter: Weapon of DWN-010 Air Man that fires twisting vortexes of wind which can catch and deflect some weapons. It is the weakness of Crash Man.
- Bubble Lead: Weapon of DWN-011 Bubble Man that fires acidic bubbles. It is the weakness of Heat Man.
- Quick Boomerang: Weapon of DWN-012 Quick Man that generates and fires sharp boomerangs at a high rate of speed. It is the weakness of Bubble Man.
- Crash Bomber: Weapon of DWN-013 Crash Man that creates time-delay high explosives which latch onto the first surface they impact. It is the weakness of Flash Man.
- Time Stopper: Weapon of DWN-014 Flash Man that halts the flow of time for all but the user (unless they are somehow immune or excepted by the user). It is the weakness of Quick Man.
- Atomic Fire: Weapon of DWN-015 Heat Man that fires intense balls of flame and can be charged up. It is the weakness of Wood Man.
- Leaf Shield: Weapon of DWN-016 Wood Man that creates a rotating barrier of durable leaves which can either intercept oncoming weapons or be projected in a deadly barrage. It is the weakness of Air Man.
Weapons of Dr. Wily and Dr. Light's Joint SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 3.
- Needle Cannon: Weapon of DWN-017 Needle Man that can fire pointed needles at a rapid rate. It is the weakness of Snake Man.
- Magnet Missile: Weapon of DWN-018 Magnet Man that fires magnet-shaped missiles that home in on magnetic substances. It is the weakness of Hard Man.
- Gemini Laser: Weapon of DWN-019 Gemini Man that fires a laser beam which can ricochet off of even moderately reflective surfaces. It is the weakness of Needle Man.
- Hard Knuckle: Weapon of DWN-020 Hard Man that shoots a powerful rocket fist capable of breaking barriers. It is the weakness of Top Man.
- Top Spin: Weapon of DWN-021 Top Man that spins the user at such a high speed that their own body becomes a weapon which can also deflect enemy weapons. It is the weakness of Shadow Man.
- Search Snake: Weapon of DWN-022 Snake Man that creates snake-like drones which can traverse rough terrain and seek out targets by sensing heat, meaning they are not fooled by sight-based illusions. It is the weakness of Gemini Man.
- Spark Shock: Weapon of DWN-023 Spark Man that fires a ball of concentrated electricity which temporarily shorts out the circuits it hits, allowing it to stun robots. It is the weakness of Magnet Man.
- Shadow Blade: Weapon of DWN-024 Shadow Man that creates and fires large razor-sharp four-pointed shuriken. It is the weakness of Spark Man.
Weapons of the Mega Man KillersEdit
The weapons of the Mega Man Killers that appeared in the Game Boy series as well as Mega Man 10.
- Mirror Buster: Weapon of MKN-001 Enker that can absorb and reflect enemy weapons fire. It is the weakness of Punk.
- Screw Crusher: Weapon of MKN-002 Punk that creates and fires highly damaging rotating saws. It is the weakness of Ballade.
- Ballade Cracker: Weapon of MKN-003 Ballade that fires high-yield impact explosives. It is the weakness of Enker.
Weapons of Dr. Cossack's SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 4.
- Flash Stopper: Weapon of DCN-025 Bright Man that unleashes a flash of light so bright it can even temporarily blind robots and can be used in conjunction with uncharged buster shots. It is the weakness of Pharaoh Man.
- Rain Flush: Weapon of DCN-026 Toad Man that manipulates weather to unleash a corrosive rain upon the whole area. It is the weakness of Bright Man.
- Drill Bomb: Weapon of DCN-027 Drill Man that fires drill-shaped explosives. It is the weakness of Toad Man.
- Pharaoh Shot: Weapon of DCN-028 Pharaoh Man that generates solar flames capable of lighting an area or being used offensively, as well as being chargeable. It is the weakness of Ring Man.
- Ring Boomerang: Weapon of DCN-029 Ring Man that creates and fires sharp metal rings which also return to the thrower. It is the weakness of Dust Man.
- Dust Crusher: Weapon of DCN-030 Dust Man that fires compacted refuse which bursts on impact, sending shrapnel in multiple directions. It is the weakness of Skull Man.
- Dive Missile: Weapon of DCN-031 Dive Man that fires homing missiles that can move equally well through water and air. It is the weakness of Drill Man.
- Skull Barrier: Weapon of DCN-032 Skull Man that creates a skull-shaped forcefield around the user which can damage foes upon contact. It is the weakness of Dive Man.
Weapons of Dark Man's ArmyEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 5.
- Gravity Hold: Weapon of DMN-033 Gravity Man that inverts or alters gravitational pull in a general area that the user (and presumably whoever they choose to exclude) is immune to. It is the weakness of Gyro Man.
- Water Wave: Weapon of DMN-034 Wave Man that fires a torrent of water along the ground. It is the weakness of Star Man.
- Power Stone: Weapon of DMN-035 Stone Man that unleashes three masses of stone that circle around the user in an orbit of increasing diameter until they impact a target with great kinetic force. It is the weakness of Charge Man.
- Gyro Attack: Weapon of DMN-036 Gyro Man that creates and fires a rotating cross-shaped projectile whose rotation can be altered to change its course up to ninety degrees. It is the weakness of Crystal Man.
- Star Crash: Weapon of DMN-037 Star Man that creates star-shaped objects that rotate rapidly around the user and intercept incoming projectiles, damage foes on contact, and be projected at a target. It is the weakness of Gravity Man.
- Charge Kick: Weapon of DMN-038 Charge Man that allows the user to unleash a strike so forceful that the friction of the air around the strike becomes damaging and can dissipate some weapons. It is the weakness of Wave Man.
- Napalm Bomb: Weapon of DMN-039 Napalm Man that fires explosive pill-shaped charges that bounce erratically upon the ground. It is the weakness of Stone Man.
- Crystal Eye: Weapon of DMN-040 Crystal Man that launches a spherical crystal projectile that shatters into smaller shots on impact which then bounce around the immediate area. It is the weakness of Napalm Man.
Weapons of the World Tournament FinalistsEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 6.
- Blizzard Attack: Weapon of WTN-041 Blizzard Man that unleashes a spread of chilling projectiles. It is the weakness of Plant Man.
- Centaur Flash: Weapon of WTN-042 Centaur Man that causes a dimensional distortion in a given area, freezing some robots in place and even damaging the carefully balanced systems of others. It is the weakness of Wind Man.
- Flame Blast: Weapon of WTN-043 Flame Man that fires a glob of flame which erupts into a pillar of such when it impacts a surface. It is the weakness of Blizard Man.
- Knight Crush: Weapon of WTN-044 Knight Man that creates a spiked ball and chain weapon that can be flung with great force and retracted. It is the weakness of Centaur Man.
- Plant Barrier: Weapon of WTN-045 Plant Man that creates a barrier of rapidly rotating flowers that can intercept incoming projectiles and damage foes on contact. It is the weakness of Tomahawk Man.
- Silver Tomahawk: Weapon of WTN-046 Tomahawk Man that creates and fires a spinning double-bladed axe, spinning at such a rate that while its weight drags it down initially, the lift provided sends it in an upward arc soon after. It is the weakness of Yamato Man.
- Wind Storm: Weapon of WTN-047 Wind Man that fires powerful vortexes of wind that travel along the ground. It is the weakness of Flame Man.
- Yamato Spear: Weapon of WTN-048 Yamato Man that can fire sharp armor-piercing spear heads at a rapid rate. It is the weakness of Knight Man.
Weapons of the StardroidsEdit
The weapons of the Stardroids from Mega Man V.
- Spark Chaser: Weapon of SRN-001 Terra that fires a laser capable of changing direction in mid-air at sharp angles and hitting the same target multiple times. It is the weakness of Neptune.
- Grab Buster: Weapon of SRN-002 Mercury that drains the target of energy and gives it to the user, and is also sometimes able to steal items as well. It is the weakness of Pluto.
- Bubble Bomb: Weapon of SRN-003 Venus that shoots explosive bubbles which float upwards. It is the weakness of Jupiter.
- Photon Missile: Weapon of SRN-004 Mars that fires a high-energy missile. It is the weakness of Venus.
- Electric Shock: Weapon of SRN-005 Jupiter that emits a short-range bolt of high voltage electricity and can be used continuously. It is the weakness of Saturn.
- Black Hole: Weapon of SRN-006 Saturn that sucks in foes and objects before spitting the resulting debris back out. It is the weakness of Mercury.
- Deep Digger: Weapon of SRN-007 Uranus that gouges out chunks of earth which can then be thrown with great force. It is the weakness of Terra.
- Break Dash: Weapon of SRN-008 Pluto that allows the user to charge up kinetic energy and fling themselves forward with great speed, turning their own body into a weapon. It is the weakness of Uranus.
- Salt Water: Weapon of SRN-009 Neptune that shoots highly corrosive blobs of liquid large enough that even the splash after impact can be damaging. It is the weakness of Mars.
Weapons of Dr. Wily's Second Original SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 7.
- Freeze Cracker: Weapon of DWN-049 Freeze Man that shoots a large crystal of ice which shatters into damaging shrapnel on impact. It is the weakness of Burst Man.
- Junk Shield: Weapon of DWN-050 Junk Man that draws in metal debris to rotate around the user which intercept incoming projectiles and enemies, taking the damage instead of the user, and can also be forcefully repelled as a projectile attack at surrounding foes. It is the weakness of Freeze Man.
- Danger Wrap: Weapon of DWN-051 Burst Man that produces small bombs wrapped in bubbles which can encase enemies, making sure they take the full brunt of the explosion. It is the weakness of Cloud Man.
- Thunder Bolt: Weapon of DWN-052 Cloud Man fires an orb of concentrated electricity that splits upon impact and continues to move upon the surface struck. It is the weakness of Junk Man.
- Wild Coil: Weapon of DWN-053 Spring Man that launches a powerful bouncing spring weapon from each arm and can be charged up for more damage and added height on their bounces. It is the weakness of Shade Man.
- Slash Claw: Weapon of DWN-054 Slash Man that produces a trio of sharp claws from the wrists of the user for powerful melee attacks. It is the weakness of Spring Man.
- Noise Crush: Weapon of DWN-055 Shade Man that fires concentrated sound that can echo off of certain surfaces and be charged up by absorbing the echoed sound. It is the weakness of Turbo Man.
- Scorch Wheel: Weapon of DWN-056 Turbo Man that launches an intense rotating 'wheel' of flame at foes. It is the weakness of Slash Man.
Weapons of Dr. Wily's Third Original SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 8.
- Tornado Hold: Weapon of DWN-057 Tengu Man that creates and launches a large tri-bladed weapon that spins so fast it creates a powerful vortex of air that can trap enemies. It is the weakness of Clown Man.
- Tengu Blade: Second Weapon of DWN-057 Tengu Man that uses the same manner of tri-bladed weapon for melee combat, with damaging vortexes of wind being shot from the tip. It is the weakness of Magic Man.
- Astro Crush: Weapon of DWN-058 Astro Man that creates a rain of solid holographic meteors in the surrounding area. It is the weakness of Aqua Man.
- Copy Vision: Second Weapon of DWN-058 Astro Man that creates a holographic copy of the user which not only draws enemy fire, but can also fire damaging solid-light projectiles of its own at a steady rate. It is the weakness of Dynamo Man.
- Flame Sword: Weapon of DWN-059 Sword Man that creates a blade of pure flame for melee combat. It is the weakness of Search Man.
- Thunder Claw: Weapon of DWN-060 Clown Man that creates a 'rope' of electricity that can not only damage foes, but also grab onto certain objects, swing from them, and even deflect some solid projectiles. It is the weakness of Grenade Man.
- Homing Sniper: Weapon of DWN-061 Search Man that fires speedy and accurate homing missiles. It is one of the weaknesses of Astro Man.
- Ice Wave: Weapon of DWN-062 Frost Man that sends a powerful frozen wave along the ground. It is one of the weaknesses of Tengu Man.
- Flash Bomb: Weapon of DWN-063 Grenade Man fires a powerful explosive that detonates with a bright long-lasting light that blinds enemies. It is the weakness of Frost Man.
- Water Balloon: Weapon of DWN-064 Aqua Man that shoots balls of concentrated water with enough force to douse flames and damage foes. It is the weakness of Sword Man.
Weapons of King's ArmyEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man & Bass.
- Ice Wall: Weapon of KGN-001 Cold Man that creates a wall of ice that can be used as a platform or pushed along the ground and into foes. It is the weakness of Burner Man.
- Wave Burner: Weapon of KGN-002 Burner Man that unleashes an intense, but short range, wave of flame that can even turn water into a wave of damaging liquid if used when submerged. It is the weakness of Pirate Man.
- Remote Mine: Weapon of KGN-003 Pirate Man that fires an explosive that can be guided through the air to hit a moving target, latch onto a foe or surface on impact, and be triggered remotely at any time. It is the weakness of Ground Man.
- Spread Drill: Weapon of KGN-004 Ground Man that shoots a large drill which can be split into two smaller drills on command which can themselves be further split into two even smaller drills each. It is one of the weaknesses of Tengu Man.
- Magic Card: Weapon of KGN-005 Magic Man that fires a 'card' composed of unknown energy that can steal energy from the target and return it to the user. It is one of the weaknesses of Astro Man.
- Lightning Bolt: Weapon of KGN-006 Dynamo Man that causes lightning bolts to rain down in the surrounding area. It is the weakness of Cold Man.
Weapons of CRORQ's ArmyEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from the Mega Man PC series.
- Sonic Wave: Weapon of CQN-001 Sonic Man that fires fast-moving sound waves which can echo off of large obstacles. It is the weakness of Volt Man.
- Force Field: Weapon of CQN-002 Volt Man that creates a high-voltage magnetic barrier around the user. It is the weakness of Dyna Man.
- Nuclear Detonator: Weapon of CQN-003 Dyna Man that generates a powerful explosive that detonates after a few seconds. It is the weakness of Sonic Man.
- Bit Cannon: Weapon of CQN-004 Bit Man that fires a slow moving electric bolt. It is the weakness of Blade/Razor Man.
- Shark Boomerang: Weapon of CQN-005 Shark Man that fires an armor-piercing three-bladed boomerang. It is the weakness of Wave/Water Man.
- Water Shooter: Weapon of CQN-006 Wave/Water Man that fires multiple balls of water in a downward arc. It is the weakness of Torch Man.
- Oil Stream: Weapon of CQN-007 Oil/Grease Man that fires globs of viscous liquid. It is the weakness of Shark Man.
- Blade Launcher: Weapon of CQN-008 Blade/Razor Man that fires a spread of three tri-pointed shuriken. It is the weakness of Oil/Grease Man.
- Torch Arm: Weapon of CQN-009 Torch Man that shoots balls of fire. It is the weakness of Bit Man.
Weapons of the Constellation DroidsEdit
The weapons of the Constellation Droids from Mega Man Strategy. Each of the Constellation Droids is weak to multiple weapons that match an elemental type.
- Heat Wave: Weapon of Aries that fires orbs of intense heat. A fire-class weapon.
- Sandstorm: Weapon of Taurus that fires off a damaging vortex of sand that surrounds the target, damaging them continuously. An earth-class weapon.
- Twin Laser: Weapon of Gemini that can shoot beams of energetically charged air of two different colors. An air-class weapon.
- Bubble Beam: Weapon of Cancer that fires a stream of damaging bubbles. A water-class weapon.
- Whirl Wind: Weapon of Leo that shoots a twisting vortex of wind at a target. An air-class weapon.
- Maelstrom: Weapon of Virgo that fires off a vortex of water at the target that can damage them repeatedly. A water-class weapon.
- U.V. Ray: Weapon of Libra that fires off an intensely hot burst of radiation. A fire-class weapon.
- Hail Storm: Weapon of Scorpio that shoots a swirling burst of chilling energy that can cause repeated damage. An ice-class weapon.
- Blazing Arrows: Weapon of Sagittarius that fire arrows of pure energy. An electric-class weapon.
- Flaming Sword: Weapon of Capricorn that can form a blade coated in flame and also launch those flames in a projectile assault. A fire-class weapon.
- Storm Surge: Weapon of Aquarius that unleashes a continuous torrent of water to 'wash away' opposition. A water-class weapon.
- Hydro Cannon: Weapon of Pisces that shoots a concentrated beam of water at the target. A water-class weapon.
Weapons of the DimensionsEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Rockman & Forte: Mirai kara no Chōsensha (translates as Mega Man & Bass: Challenger From the Future). The Dimensions are notable in that none of them seem to be particularly weak to the weapons of the others. Some of their weapons also seem to manifest differently depending on who copied them.
- Rockn Vulcan/Forte Vulcan: Weapon of DDN-001 Dangan Man that fires bullet-shaped missiles that can wither split into three or home in on targets.
- Flame Shower/Flame Mixer: Weapon of DDN-002 Konro Man that can shoot flames in a short-ranged flamethrower or surround the user with them as a barrier.
- Barrier Wind/Forte Cyclone: Weapon of DDN-003 Aircon Man that creates a large barrier of air that moves forward, pushes foes aside, and can break some obstructions.
- Doppel Crash/Doppel Attack: Weapon of DDN-004 Komuso Man that can be used as a dashing attack which leaves behind confusing after images or to create a series of free-flying solid holograms of the user which can carry them to safety and attack enemies.
- Time Switch/Time Bomb: Joint Weapon of DDN-005a and 005b, the Clock Men that can stop time for a subjective four seconds, allowing the user to safely sidestep enemies and obstacles.
- ???: Unknown Weapon of DDN-006 Compass Man.
- Sakugarne: The Support Unit of Dimension Leader Quint, aka Mega Man Shadow, which appears to be a combination of pogo stick and jackhammer that can canny the rider over spikes, leap high into the air, and land with great force focused into the single point at its base.
Weapons of Dr. Light's Later SeriesEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 9.
- Concrete Shot: Weapon of DLN-065 Concrete Man that fires blobs of fast-hardening concrete which can form blocks (that can be used as temporary stepping stones), encase foes, neutralize weapon emplacements, and even counter tactical singularities. It is the weakness of Galaxy Man.
- Tornado Blow: Weapon of DLN-066 Tornado Man that unleashes widespread damaging whirlwinds around the user which can also lift airborne objects higher. It is the weakness of Magma Man.
- Laser Trident: Weapon of DLN-067 Splash Woman that fires a three-pronged laser shot that can punch through stone. It is the weakness of Concrete Man.
- Plug Ball: Weapon of DLN-068 Plug Man that shoots a ball of electricity that travels along the ground and walls to shock foes. It is the weakness of Tornado Man.
- Jewel Satellite: Weapon of DLN-069 Jewel Man that creates a barrier of super-hard orbiting jewels around the user that deflect incoming weapons fire and can also be fired forward as a projectile. It is the weakness of Plug Man.
- Hornet Chaser: Weapon of DLN-070 Hornet Man that forms a hornet drone which can then sting foes and/or retrieve items. It is the weakness of Splash Woman.
- Magma Bazooka: Weapon of DLN-071 Magma Man that fires a spread of three compressed balls of magma. It is the weakness of Hornet Man.
- Black Hole Bomb: Weapon of DLN-072 Galaxy Man that creates a tactical singularity that sucks in smaller foes, projectiles of all kinds, and can be controlled and detonated remotely. It is the weakness of Jewel Man.
Weapons of the Roboenza Infected MastersEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 10.
- Triple Blade: Weapon of DWN-073 Blade Man that fires a spread of three sharp sword blades. It is the weakness of Strike Man.
- Water Shield: Weapon of DWN-074 Pump Man that creates a protective barrier of rotating water that can also be projected outwards as an attack. It is the weakness of Solar Man.
- Commando Bomb: Weapon of DWN-075 Commando Man that fires a missile that can corner sharply upon remote command and on impact sends out a powerful blast along the surrounding landscape.
- Chill Spike: Weapon of DWN-076 Chill Man that fires a freezing projectile that can encase some targets in ice or create sharp ice spikes capable of easily puncturing tires upon impact with the ground or a wall. It is the weakness of Nitro Man.
- Thunder Wool: Weapon of DWN-077 Sheep Man that fires clouds of wool that rise up and shoot bolts of lightning downwards, with multiple clouds near each other increasing the power. It is the weakness of Pump Man.
- Rebound Striker: Weapon of DWN-078 Strike Man that allows the user to throw a rubber ball that bounces off of obstacles, increasing in speed and power with each bounce. It is the weakness of Sheep Man.
- Wheel Cutter: Weapon of DWN-079 Nitro Man that creates a spinning wheel blade on the user's arm that can be used for melee combat or launched along the ground, or up walls, at foes from a distance. It is the weakness of Commando Man.
- Solar Blaze: Weapon of DWN-080 Solar Man that launches a blaze of flame that erupts after a short time into two massive intense flame blasts propelled in opposite directions. It is the weakness of Chill Man.
Weapons of Other Robot Masters From Official Capcom MediaEdit
The weapons of robot masters that have appeared in official media, but not in any game.
- Quake Drill: Weapon of LMN-001 Quake Woman that transforms the user's hand into a power drill good for excavation purposes or melee combat.
- Finger Cannons: Weapon of Waltz that turns all ten fingers of the user into functioning energy blasters.
- Paper Folding: Weapon of Origami Man (Only copied by Bass in Mega Loop 1.0) that fires off a stream of paper that wraps around and binds the target.
Weapons of the Roboticized Masters (Official and Loop Original)Edit
The weapons of the Roboticized Masters jointly created by Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman. The Megaverse's activation Loop expanded the roster from the baseline members that appeared in the Worlds Collide crossover. Copied by both Rock and Roll during Mega Loop 1.0.
- Tail Wind: Weapon of EWN-000 Tails Man (aka Tails) that shoots a large horizontal vortex of wind at a target. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Shadow Man.
- Sharp Knuckle: Weapon of EWN-001 Knuckles Man (aka Knuckles) that allows the user to strike a powerful blow with a spiked fist. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Vector Man.
- Piko Hammer: Weapon of EWN-002 Rose Woman (aka Amy) that forms the user's hand into a powerful hammer that trails hearts and makes the sound 'piko' on impact. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Knuckles Man.
- Chaos Cannon: Weapon of EWN-003 Shadow Man (aka Shadow) that fires a temporal distortion which freezes anything caught in it. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Silver Man.
- Psycho Burst: Weapon of EWN-004 Silver Man (aka Silver) that encases a target in psychokinetic energy that can be used to hold the target in place or fling them telekinetically. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Blaze Woman.
- Fire Tornado: Weapon of EWN-005 Blaze Woman (aka Blaze) that fires a horizontal tornado of intense flame. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Rose Woman.
- Rapid Stinger: Weapon of EWN-006 Charmy Man (aka Charmy) that rapidly fires stinger-like projectiles at a target. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Espio Man.
- Chroma Camo: Weapon of EWN-007 Espio Man (aka Espio) that effectively turns the user invisible, allowing them to sneak past foes, circumvent obstacles undetected, ambush foes, and even trick some foes into causing themselves harm. Roboticized Master Rouge Woman proved particularly susceptible to the latter.
- Acoustic Blaster: Weapon of EWN-008 Vector Man (aka Vector) that unleashes a chargeable blast of sound energy at a target. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Charmy Man.
- Black Wave: Weapon of EWN-009 Rouge Woman (aka Rouge) that fires an orb of dark energy that can stun foes. It is perhaps the weakness of Roboticized Master Tails Man.
- Fishing Rod: Weapon of EWN-010 Big Man (aka Big) that casts a high tensile strength fishing line that can ensnare foes. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Sonic Man.
- Sonic Speed: Weapon of EWN-011 Sonic Man (aka Sonic) that allows the user to run at great speeds. It could conceivably be used to stay ahead of the slower Roboticized Master Big Man.
- Omega Gatling: Weapon of EWN-012 Omega Man (aka E-123 Omega) that fires off a continuous stream of bullets. It is perhaps the weakness of Roboticized Master Ray Man.
- Hydrokinesis: Weapon of EWN-013 Marine Woman (aka Marine) that unleashes a twisting torrent of water towards a target. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Omega Man.
- Omochao: Weapon of EWN-014 Cream Woman (aka Cream) that creates an Omochao drone which can home in on and attack foes. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Mighty Man.
- Mighty Blow: Weapon of EWN-015 Mighty Man (aka Mighty) that allows the user to strike foes and break barriers with a mighty fist. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Boomer Man.
- Stealth Mine: Weapon of EWN-016 Shade Woman (aka Shade) that creates an unobtrusive mine which can be planted on surfaces and detonate when foes come into close proximity. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Acorn Woman.
- Electric Blades: Weapon of EWN-017 Acorn Woman (aka Sally) that slashes at opponents with electrical energy blades. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Cool Man.
- Shockwave Boomer: Weapon of EWN-018 Boomer Man (aka Rotor) that unleashes a powerful shockwave of kinetic force. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Marine Woman.
- Trick Sword: Weapon of EWN-019 Cool Man (aka Antoine) that creates a blade which can be used for melee combat and to deflect energy weapons. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Bunny Woman.
- Rabbot Laser: Weapon of EWN-020 Bunny Woman (aka Bunnie) that fires a laser beam which can punch through weaker foes. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Cream Woman.
- Ray Glide: Weapon of EWN-021 Ray Man (aka Ray) that creates an energy membrane between the user's arms and legs, as well as artificially decreasing the user's mass, to allow for limited flight and dive-bombing foes from heights. It is the weakness of Roboticized Master Shade Woman.
Non-Canon Weapons From Non-Robot MastersEdit
- Burst Shield: Metal Sonic's joint matrix (copied by Bass in Mega Loop 1.0) that creates a spherical burst of energy around the user which damages foes in its radius.
- Black Shield: Metal Sonic's defensive matrix (copied by Bass in Mega Loop 1.0) that creates a solid eight-sided field of energy around the user that can deflect most weapons.
- V. Maximum Overdrive: Metal Sonic's offensive matrix (copied by Bass in Mega Loop 1.0) that sends the user's systems into overdrive, creating a damaging energy field around them, allowing for great speed and force for a limited time at the cost of leaving them temporarily vulnerable afterwards.
- Chaos Blast: One of Shadow's Chaos powers (copied by Bass in the Mega Sonic Loop) that sends out a burst of crimson energy in every direction (or almost every direction) to damage everything around the user.
- Chaos Control: One of Shadow's Chaos powers (copied by Bass in the Mega Sonic Loop) that allows the user to warp time and space, slowing foes to a crawl or teleporting.
- Chaos Spear: One of Shadow's Chaos powers (copied by Bass in the Mega Sonic Loop) that fires a powerful armor-piercing blast of energy.
Weapons of Dr. Wily's Mexican MastersEdit
Copied by Rock in Mega Loop 4.9.
- Nacho Libre: Weapon of Nacho Man that grants lucha-style wrestling moves. It is the weakness of Pan Man.
- Salsa Slicer: Weapon of Salsa Woman that extends razor-sharp lengths of cloth from the user's arms. It is the weakness of Guacamole Man.
- Boomstick Supreme: Weapon of Taco Man that fires shotgun blasts. It is the weakness of Nacho Man.
- Red Hot Chili Flame: Weapon of Chili Man that unleashes burning red flames. It is the weakness of Burrito Man.
- Bean Gas: Weapon of Burrito Man that unleashes corrosive, and flammable, gas. It is the weakness of Taco Man.
- Blessing of Maize: Weapon of Pozole Man that creates a binding energy trap. It is the weakness of Salsa Woman.
- Sugar Death Bombs: Weapon of Pan Man that fires sugary explosives. It is the weakness of Pozole Man.
- Guac Cannon: Weapon of Guacamole Man that fires blobs of thick guacamole. It is the weakness of Chili Man.
Weapons of Dr. Wily's Russian MastersEdit
Copied by Roll in Mega Loop 5.1.
- Scalding Steam: Weapon of Banya Man that fires off a burst of scalding steam. It is the weakness of Matryoshka Woman.
- Nesting Missile: Weapon of Matryoshka Woman that fires a missile which houses a second missile inside in case the outer one is destroyed. It is the weakness of Trepak Man.
- Russian Dance: Weapon of Trepak Man that allows the user to kick with enough force to destroy or deflect incoming weapons fire. It is the weakness of Tsar Man.
- Tsar Bomba: Weapon of Tsar Man that launches a very high yield explosive at foes. It is the weakness of Bear Man.
- Borscht: Weapon of Bear Man that fires off blobs of (not very high quality) borscht. It is the weakness of Maslenitsa Man.
- Butter Buster: Weapon of Maslenitsa Man that shoots a slippery blob of butter at foes. It is the weakness of Ushanka Man.
- Fuzzy Barrier: Weapon of Ushanka Man that creates a giant fuzzy insulated ushanka around the user which can absorb incoming weapons fire. It is the weakness of Comrade Man.
- Flamethrower: Weapon of Comrade Man that unleashes an intense stream of flame. It is the weakness of Banya Man.
Weapons of the Mysterious Appliance MastersEdit
The Appliance Masters may or may not have been a dream and it is thus unclear what, if any, particular weaknesses they had. Copied(?) by Roll in Mega Loop 6.5.
- Toast Buster: Weapon of Toaster Woman that fires energy blasts shaped like bread slices from a toaster-shaped blaster. Was apparently located on Toaster Woman's chest (though fortunately Roll is spared that indignity and can fire from her arm cannon).
- Freezer Burn: Weapon of Refrigerator Man that shoots freezing energy that appears and acts like flames.
- Hot Air: Surprisingly effective weapon of Dryer Man that unleashes a blast of intensely hot air.
- Flame Burst: Semi-obligatory fire weapon of Oven Woman that fires a burst of intense flames.
- Ironing Board: Weapon of Iron Woman that creates an ironing board that can be swung as a melee weapon.
- Microwave Ray: Weapon of Microwave Man that fires a microwave beam that wreaks havoc on electronics.
- Throwing Plates: Weapon of Dish Woman that allows the user to create and throw glass plates that break into sharp shrapnel on impact.
- Soap Flood: Weapon of Washer Woman that unleashes a massive deluge of sudsy water on foes.
Weapons of Dr. Wily's American MastersEdit
- Liberty Flame: Weapon of Liberty Woman that fires balls of golden flames at foes. It is the weakness of both Hot Dog Man and Liberty Woman herself.
- Sledgehammer: Weapon of Steel Driver Man that creates a heavy steel sledgehammer that can be swung with great force and momentum. It is the weakness of Ranger Man.
- Home Run Bat: Weapon of Home Run Man that creates a baseball bat which can hit certain energy projectiles back at opponents. It is able to hit Liberty Woman's own fireballs back at her.
- Long Bomb: Weapon of Grid Man that allows the user to create and throw a football-shapes bomb that explodes on impact. It is the weakness of Home Run Man.
- Bear Arms: Weapon of Frontier Man that unsheathes ice-powered claws the size of Bowie knives from the user's arms. It is the weakness of Minute Man.
- Lightning Draw: Weapon of Ranger Man that fires electrical energy bullets at a rapid rate. It is the weakness of Frontier Man.
- Minute Musket: Weapon of Minute Man that not only creates a musket complete with bayonet, but also accelerates the user's systems so they can use the weapon in rapid melee combat and fire it without missing a beat. It is the weakness of Steel Driver Man.
- Mustard Cutter: Weapon of Hot Dog Man that shoots a concentrated pressurized 'blade' of mustard capable of slicing through metal poles. It is the weakness of Grid Man.
Weapons of Dr. Brovo's Brobot MastersEdit
- Bro Fist: Weapon of Tae Kwan Bro that coats the fist of the user in the Broforce. It is the ultimate Broforce technique and the collective weakness of all the Brobot Masters. Assuming the user embodies the virtues of brotherhood, love, tolerance, peace, and justice.
- Bronade Launcher: Weapon of G. I. Bro (the real Bromerican Hero) that launches exploding Broforce grenades. It is the weakness of Tornad Bro.
- Bro Saber: Weapon of U. F. Bro that ignites an energy blade of pure Broforce. It is the weakness of Ram Bro.
- Brocomotive: Weapon of Super Bro that sends a Broforce construct in the shape of a train engine at the opponent. It is the weakness of Surfer Bro.
- Bromerang: Weapon of Tornadbro that sends out spinning crescent blades of Broforce. It is the weakness of U. F. Bro.
- Bro n' Arrow: Weapon of Ram Bro that fires energy arrows composed of Broforce. It is the weakness of G. I. Bro.
- Brocean Wave: Weapon of Surfer Bro that summons a massive wave of water charged with Broforce. It is the weakness of Tuxe Bro.
- Brotomic Watch: Weapon of Tuxe Bro that creates a shield of Broforce energy. It is the weakness of Super Bro.
Weapons of Slenderman's Fear MastersEdit
- Matter Phase: Weapon of Ghost Woman that turns the user immaterial (does not work on electrical energy). It is the weakness of Wolf Man.
- Wolf Claw: Weapon of Wolf Man that produces sharp claws from the fingers for melee combat or which can be fired at range. It is the weakness of Dracu Man.
- Hypnotic Gaze: Weapon of Dracu Man that places the subject into a highly suggestive state. It is the weakness of Witch Woman.
- Ice Spell: Weapon of Witch Woman that sends a freezing bolt of energy at the opponent. It is the weakness of Mummy Man.
- Desert Laser: Weapon of Mummy Man that dehydrates its target, also turning normally ductile metals brittle. It is the weakness of Gill Man.
- Black Sludge: Weapon of Gill Man that fires orbs of viscous black sludge. It is the weakness of Boogie Man.
- Disco Inferno: Weapon of Boogie Man that forms multi-colored psychadelic flames that can be thrown at the opponent. It is the weakness of Franken Man.
- Franken Bolt: Weapon of Franken Man that fires a very powerful piercing bolt of electricity. It is the weakness of Ghost Woman.
Weapons of Trask's Master SentinelsEdit
- Chain Blades: Weapon of Sentinel: Heavy Metal that produces swords that extend into segmented bladed chains on command.
- High Energy: Weapon of Sentinel: Techno that produces an electrical field around the user that damages anything in its radius.
- Old Salt: Weapon of Sentinel: Shanty that sprays a salt-based gas which neutralizes organics through sudden dehydration, but is of little effectiveness against machines.
- Gatling Arm: Weapon of Sentinel: March that fires lots of high caliber bullets very rapidly.
- High Note: Weapon of Sentinel: Opera that creates a very high pitched sound, debilitating all who hear it and shattering lots of glass.
- Cactus Grenades: Weapon of Sentinel: Country that produces cactus-shaped grenades which launch needle-like shrapnel when they explode.
- Red Light Laser: Weapon of Sentinel: Cabaret that fires a red laser beam.
- Holy Fire: Weapon of Sentinel: Hymn that shoots bright, but not actually holy, flames.
- Field of Silence: Weapon of Sentinel: Cage which creates a field in which no audible vibration is capable of occuring.
- Alpha-Wave Communicator: An invention by Sentinel: Blues himself after studying the telepathic abilities of Professor Xavier.
Weapons of the Wily-Mart MastersEdit
- Frying Pan: The weapon of Pot Man which produces a cast-iron frying pan. It is the weakness of Egg Man, as well as fairly effective against most of the Wily-Mart Masters.
- Leek Slap: Weapon of Captain Tater that produces a baton-sized Leek for melee combat. It is the weakness of Sandwich Man.
- Bouquet Bomb: Weapon of Flower Woman that produces exploding bouquets. It is the weakness of Fresh Shrimp.
- Cleaver: Weapon of Fresh Shrimp that produces a sizable meat cleaver for melee combat. It is the weakness of Captain Tater.
- Sandwich Wrap: Weapon of Sandwich Man that shoots binding sheets of plastic at the opponent, wrapping them up tightly. It is the weakness of Flower Woman.
- Salt and Pepper Blaster: Weapon of Spice Girl that shoots shotgun blasts of salt and pepper chunks. It is the weakness of Frozen Turkey.
- Egg Knocker: Weapon of Egg Man that fires high velocity raw eggs at the target. It is the weakness of Tissue Man.
- TP Blaster: Weapon of Tissue Man that shoots streams of tissue paper that are well able to absorb kinetic impacts. It is the weakness of Spice Girl, though it mostly only nullifies her weapon.
- Refrigeration Ray: Weapon of Frozen Turkey that fires beams of freezing energy from the user's optics. It is the weakness of Pot Man.
Weapons of Wily's Chanukah MastersEdit
- Miracle Oil: Weapon of Olive Chanukah that fires a stream of flammable oil.
- Assassin's Knife: Weapon of Judith Chanukah comprised of a small easily hidden blade.
- Potato Cannon: Weapon of Latke Chanukah that fires potatoes at high velocity.
- Dreidel Roulette: Weapon of Dreidel Chanukah that does different things depending on what side it lands. 'Nun' causes nothing to happen. 'Shin' sends about one eighth of the spinner's normal life energy to their opponent. 'Hei' steals one half of the opponent's current life force. 'Gimel' steals all of the opponent's current life force.
- Change Maker: Weapon of Gelt Chanukah that fires coins like a machine gun.
- Ma'oz Tzur: Weaponized chant of Music Chanukah that heavily disorients all others who hear it.
- Ice Sling: Weapon of Maccabee Chanukah that fires high-speed bullets of ice from a high-tech sling weapon.
- Electromagnetic Seal: Magical weapon of Zot Chanukah that seals the target with electromagnetism. Closer proximity increases its power.
Powers of the Color Masters/WispsEdit
Demonstrated by Rock in the Mega Sonic Loop, they are very powerful, but they require the assistance of a living wisp to achieve.
- White Buster/White Boost: The special mode granted by merging with a white wisp will greatly enhance either the base weapon (the Mega Buster's basic shots becoming at least as powerful as charged shots, while still being able to be charged further) or the currently equipped master weapon, increasing its effectiveness, refilling its weapon energy, and making it consume no energy.
- Cyan Laser: The mode granted by merging with a cyan wisp replaces the main weapon with a very powerful laser beam.
- Yellow Drill: The mode granted by merging with a yellow wisp replaces the main weapon with a large yellow drill that can bore through ground or power through water with ease.
- Red Burst: The mode granted by merging with a red wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to wreathe the user in crimson flames, that can be charged up for an omnidirectional burst.
- Orange Rocket: The mode granted by merging with an orange wisp replaces the main weapon with rocket boots that propel the user at high speeds and with great force proportionate to how long they were charged.
- Blue Cube: The mode granted by merging with a blue wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to form highly durable cubic barriers of blue energy.
- Pink Spikes: The mode granted by merging with a pink wisp replaces the main weapon with spikes on the hands and feet for scaling walls, and can also be charged to fire a ranged spiked energy ball.
- Green Hover: The mode granted by merging with a green wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to hover at high running speed while covered in a personal energy shield.
- Crimson Eagle: The mode granted by merging with a crimson wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to fly on crimson energy wings, which can be charged up for a speedy energy-encased dash.
- Indigo Asteroid: The mode granted by merging with an indigo wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to gather a powerful barrier of swirling debris using gravity manipulation.
- Ivory Lightning: The mode granted by merging with an ivory wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to generate both a personal electrical field to damage foes on contact or send out lightning whips to grab targets and drag them to the user or the user to them.
- Magenta Rhythm: The mode granted by merging with a magenta wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to perform physical maneuvers the user might normally think impossible in perfect rhythm for maximum effectiveness.
- Gray Quake: The mode granted by merging with a gray wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to shake the ground (or other targets) with tremorous impacts.
- Violet Void: The mode granted by merging with a violet nega-wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to create a controllable gravitational singularity that grows in power (and decreases in controllability) the more it sucks in until the user shuts it off.
- Purple Frenzy: The mode granted by merging with a purple nega-wisp replaces the main weapon with a powerful berserker mode that can rip through almost any opponent.
- Black Bomb: The mode granted by merging with a black nega-wisp replaces the main weapon with the ability to form and throw highly powerful explosives.
Weapons of the extended Special Wily NumbersEdit
The weapons of the Robot Masters from the fan game Mega Man Unlimited. Copied by a not-yet-looping Quint in the Mega Sonic Loop and retained by him when he began looping in Mega Loop 18.Quintet. They are familiar to Rock and Roll, who had copied the weapons in a previous variant Loop.
- Nail Shield: Weapon of Nail Man that guards the user with a particle shield of large outward-facing nails. It is the weakness of Tank Man.
- Tank Arsenal: Weapon of Tank Man that fires three projectiles, a fast tank shell, a slow low bullet, and an arching explosive mortar. It is the weakness of Comet Woman.
- Jet Missile: Weapon of Jet Man that fires a fast-moving missile that can also lock onto the target for a more accurate shot that is almost guaranteed to hit. It is the weakness of Yo-Yo Man.
- Glue Shot: Weapon of Glue Man that shoots a quick-hardening adhesive that can immobilize foes or be used as a makeshift stepping stone. It is the weakness of Rainbow Man.
- Nitro Blast: Weapon of Trinitro Man that fires a spray of pure nitroglycerin that promptly explodes. It is the weakness of Nail Man.
- Rainbow Laser: Weapon of Rainbow Man that fires a multicolored beam of light that can then flare into a bright and damaging corona of energy. It is the weakness of Trinitro Man.
- Yo-Yo Cutter: Weapon of Yo-Yo Man that fires a bladed yo-yo that will follow along a floor or wall before returning to the user. It is the weakness of Glue Man.
- Comet Dash: Weapon of Comet Woman that encases the user in an aura of energy as they are propelled forwards at great speed, throwing out small and damaging shockwaves on the way. It is the weakness of Jet Man.
- Hammer Throw: Weapon of Hammer Man that forms a large claw hammer that is then thrown at the target. It is the weakness of Whirlpool Man.
- Water Cannon: Weapon of Whirlpool Man that shoots a high pressure stream of water, though not one he seems to use offensively in his fights as he prefers to fight underwater and it deals no damage there. It is the weakness of Hammer Man.
- Yoku Attack: Weapon of Yoku Man (who is not a proper member of the SWN series) that forms a solid hologram copy of the user that then rushes to strike the nearest opponent before vanishing. It is the weakness of Yoku Man himself.
Weapons of Riley's Emotion MastersEdit
Copied by Rock and Roll in the Mega Man: Inside Out Loop.
- Zen Buster: The base weapon all the others are derived from after the emotional influence is added, invented by Rock Light based on the the Brobot Masters' Broforce. It is a nonlethal energy weapon that calms the target's emotional state, generally rendering them into a much more reasonable state of mind.
- Joyous Sunburst - The weapon of Joy Woman, a bolt of sun-yellow energy that erupts into a bright emotional flare on impact and invokes intense feelings of joy and happiness in everyone caught in the blast radius. It is the weakness of Sadness Woman.
- Sad Raincloud: The weapon of Sadness Woman, a bolt of blue energy that forms into a raincloud that sprinkled heavy sadness-inducing energy drops beneath it. It is the weakness of Joy Woman.
- Angry Flame: The weapon of Anger Man, a bolt of fiery red energy that goes straight through all obstacles and induces burning anger in all who are struck. It is the weakness of Fear Man.
- Blooming Disgust: The weapon of Disgust Woman, a bolt of green energy that erupts into a large flower-like shape on impact and selectively affects those caught in the blast radius with total revulsion by way of a shared trait with the target struck.
- Frantic Fright: The weapon of Fear Man, a bolt of wispy purple energy that bounces off of targets and obstacles, inflicting intense fright on all struck. It is the weakness of Disgust Woman.
- Song Mode: An enhancement mode resulting from 'Bing-Bing Devil' sneezing a mysterious powder Dr. Light had been studying that Loop all over Rock and Roll. It glows in rainbow colors and reacts to music.
- The Void Stares Back - The weapon wielded by the robotic form of Slender Man, firing a bolt of void black energy that wipes out all emotion in the affected target, leaving them grayscale and emotionally lifeless. It is a malevolent power and was thankfully purged from Rock and Roll by the efforts of Riley, her emotions, and the completion of Song Mode integration.
Powers of the Phineas and Ferb NumbersEdit
The powers of the PFN series can hardly be called 'weapons'. They were revealed in the footnotes of the Mega Man: Inside Out Loop as having been copied by Rock and Roll during a summer Loop with the two boy geniuses. As they were never intended or directly modified for combat, there is no weakness cycle of this series.
- Roller Skates: The power of Roller Man can generate wheels on the user's feet for high-intensity extreme sports action!
- Lemonade Squirt: The power of Lemonade Man fires pressurized bursts of pure, sweet lemonade for accurate no-spill service up to a hundred feet away! Ice included!
- Hydro Wash: The power of Wash Man lets loose a small torrent of soap and water to clean the toughest of mud cakes that cover a car!
- Snow Scoop: The power of Snow Cone Man allows for the quick and accurate serving of frozen treats! Upgraded to also serve ice cream. With toppings.
- Bro Creator: The power of Phineas Man and Ferb Man creates a brobot replica. It's not very sturdy nor lasts very long due to a bit of shoddy design, but these replicas can help build projects by summoning a workforce from out of nowhere.
- Hair Growth: The power of Hair Woman accelerates hair growth, possibly generating weeks of growth in seconds! Good thing Hair Woman is equipped with a suite of barber tools to trim any excess!
- Gravity Run: The power of Soccer Man X7 allows the user to defy gravity and run on any surface that will support them!
- Knots-A-Lot: The power of Gordian Man produces a length of rope sufficient for tying whatever manner of knot is needed, from a simple half-hitch to the legendary Gordian Knot itself!
- Slap Shot: The power of Hockey Man Z9. He shoots, he scores!