|Silver the Hedgehog (Sonicverse)|
|Special Abilities|| Speed
Silver the Hedgehog is a time-traveller in his baseline and as a result, he tends to have some interesting issues that most loopers don't. For one, he typically Awakens after he's arrived in the past and should he try to travel back to his time period when it isn't 'scheduled' by Loop events, his 'Awake' status will often end and he will proceed to his next Loop.
What changes, if any, the recent activation of the Doctor Who Loops have made to these limitations have yet to be explored.
Early Loop ActivityEdit
Silver's early Loop ability is largely unknown, but it can be assumed that he has had numerous brushes with the protocols and safeguards the Loops have which are specifically geared towards preventing time travel paradoxes.
He has also managed to collect a full set of the Time Stones, a set of Chaos Emerald-level artifacts which possess power over time, at some point and it has been implied that he's the only looper Hermes has allowed to keep them.
Fused and Variant Loops allow Loopers to gain abilities beyond what would be accepted as normal. Silver has displayed the following abilities:
- Spin Dash: Silver's skill with the technique is as good as Sonic's.
- Psychokinesis: Silver had immense mental manipulation powers in his baseline and they have only gotten stronger and more refined.
- Chronos Control: Silver can use this technique by channeling the partially sealed powers of the Time Stones to either travel through time or slow the progression of time to a crawl. He's a bit rusty due to not maintaining the skill after warnings of possible consequences from Hermes.
- Transformations: Silver has picked up a number of transformations during his time in the Loops.
- Super Silver: Silver's super form fueled by the power of the Chaos Emeralds. He has also shown that he can use the power of the Time Stones to achieve this form.
- Silver Man: Shortly after Silver and the others helped get the Megaverse online, it was discovered that the events had left each of those involved with a benign glitch in their Yggdrasil code that could be tapped to transform into their Roboticized Master selves and back.
- Extreme Gear: Silver is skilled with the air-powered hover racers known as Extreme Gears and enjoys competing in races. He most often uses the board variety.
- Subspace Pocket: an ability nearly every Looper learns, Silver can take an object and "hide it away" from the rest of the world. An item in a Subspace Pocket will remain there even if a loop resets unless the object in question is also Looping. Silver keeps the only known complete set of Time Stones in the multiverse in his pocket.
Sonic: Silver has a reasonably positive relationship with his Anchor, and a friendly rivalry.